Coats Classic is a high tenacity waxed polyester braid for hand sewing of moccasins, soles and leather goods. The high wax content in the braid offers excellent performance on every hand sewing operation. Coats Classic has a compact structure and the special waxing treatment prevents ends fraying and breakages. The special waxing and stabilisation process offers very low stretch characteristics which facilitates very tight seams and fastening of knots.
Coats Classic is recommended for hand sewing and lacing of moccasin uppers and leather goods as well as for thick, hard and difficult materials.
- Hand sewing and lacing of Boat and American moccassins
- Hand sewing of soles, rands and welts
- Leather goods
- Furniture Upholstery
- Seat trims
- Nautical articles
- Lacing and reinforcement on technical articles
- Heavy seams on natural and artificial leather garments
Features & Benefits
- Coats Classic has a high wax content in the braid which offers excellent performance on every hand sewing operation